Thursday, July 03, 2008

Okay, Okay, Okay...yeah, its been awhile

Well........I think the title tells it all. It has been a long long while (April 29, 2008) since I posted here on my blog. I've been a busy gal! Fact is, there are other Blogs, now maintained by my friend Maria, that tell of our various ventures and adventures!

Of course April 29th marked the near end of the college school year, and since that is now a few months past, yes, the papers got graded, the grades got posted, and graduation happened, and so forth. Oh, I still have cleaning and sorting and other stuff to do. In fact, have to have "my" classroom ready for the janitor and floor cleaning this next week - July 7th to 11th. I'll have to make a quick trip to the college and move boxes and materials to other locations so the furniture can be moved about and the carpet cleaning machine be run.

As the semester came to an end, I made a vow to myself that I was going to find some things to do that would help me "avoid" the blues and blaaaas I typically fall prey to when my life slows down with the coming of summer break. As a teacher, I go full tilt for 9 months, and then "boom"....everything that had me busy suddenly stops. My mind and body and spirit tends to get very confused by the sudden void...so......

This year I have "RAMPED UP" my gardening! (No, I didn't build a ramp...haha) I made a decision to take on having a farmer's market booth. Maria then suggested I "fill the void" of being a "Community Supported Agriculture" garden, so I did that, too. I'm "piloting" that....and all of this has brought new life to my interest in gardening, as well as my creativity. Rather than write it all in this post, I'll post some photos and other comments here, so you can enjoy my summer journey! I'm having a blast!!!!

Soozee

No comments: