Sunday, July 23, 2006

Feeling Crummy Summer

I've not been the greatest at keeping up with my blog this summer because I have felt crummy ever since going on my trip to Colorado. I mentioned that while I was there in early June, I did develop bronchitis. I lost my voice, developed a cough, and by the time I got back to Wisconsin, I had a sore throat and plugged up ears. I've had several doctor visits, and the initial ones did address the bronchitis. However, I have never quite gotten over the plugged ears, my throat still flares up, and about every couple days, I'm back feeling fatigued and generally not great. So..it certainly has slowed down my summer.

I've tried to think of the good things that this has given me...not feeling great for 6+ weeks causes a person to ponder many things that are not so positive. But, on the positive side, this has certainly caused me to slow down! I mean, left to my own devices, I tend to be busy..busy...busy. Feeling crummy has made me take naps and rest and do nothing. So...hopefully by the time college begins in September, I sure hope to be back to my zippy self.

No comments: