Friday, March 03, 2006

Time Speeding Past

Again it has been well over a month since I've taken a moment to write in my Blog. In fact, its mid-term in the college semester, and Spring Break begins today!! Wow, time certainly flies by.

I've also been at a loss for creative writing ideas, seeing this venue as where I take time to "meander"....to dabble in my writing hobby. Even sitting here with fingers to the keyboard...I'm drawing a blank...although a nap sounds really good! I mean, its my first moments of Spring Break...having returned home from work just minutes ago.

After some rest...the next order of business will be domestic tasks of cleaning house. I do have company coming in a few days...a great inspiration for putting the house in better order. However, I'm most looking forward to taking a break and regaining energy for the coming weeks left in the Spring semester.

Til another day.
S~

No comments: